Thursday, July 21, 2011

Doing his own thing

Sometimes toddlers remind me of Jekyll and Hyde. At times, it's all about mommy's kisses, and other times hand holding can lead to high pitched screeching followed by a dramatic back arching and falling to the floor. One of the coolest things about watching my son grow is those moments of "independance" when playing on his own is ok. I sit in a chair and watch him do his own thing. This afternoon I was about 15 ft away from him and took these pictures while he was "by himself" on the trampoline. It's about 90 degrees if you can't tell by the sweaty head. After about 10 minutes, mommy had to make an appearance because my toddler could not continue his operation when his pinky toe slipped out of his sandal, that's one of his pet peeves.
thank you Elena for the great storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment